We are currently contacting the parents of students still on site to negotiate how they will get home . The school will remain open until all students have been collected. We are in discussions with the DoE and DeFES regarding a decision about tomorrow. We appreciate your understanding about the process we need to go through. Our thoughts are with the families who are experiencing this issue first hand.
(Feed generated with FetchRSS)
Source: Yanchep SC