Consent for publication of a student’s Photo and Work
DOE may record sound and/or vision of a student and their work while they are at the college or taking part in college related activities or performances. Photographs of students involved in activities, and work by students, are often published to enable the students to share their experiences and to enable parents and others to be informed about the college’s work. This does not mean that the student loses ownership of the works.
Please provide consent for the following:
All students will adhere to the policies and processes of Yanchep Secondary College
1. All students will wear appropriate uniform
2. All students will attend school regularly
3. All students will behave according to the Yanchep Approach to Classroom Practice
4. All students will strive to achieve their personal best
5. All students will contribute to a positive reputation for Yanchep Secondary College
6. Parents/Guardians should be aware that the college and its staff members are not liable for injuries or damage to property which may occur, in all circumstances where staff have not been negligent
It is your responsibility to notify Yanchep Secondary College in writing of any changes to the information provided on this enrolment form.