Please order at OfficeMaxSchools.com.au
OfficeMax has been working with schools for over 40 years and we love Back to School. We want you to have a strong start to the new school year, which is why we have worked with your school so you can order everything from your requirements list with us. We make Back to School hassle free.
View the Year 7 – 10 requirements list here
View the Year 11 requirement list here
View the Year 12 requirement list here
Ordering is fast, secure and convenient, just visit OfficeMax Schools and follow these easy steps:
- Search for your school Yanchep Secondary College, Yanchep WA and enter your school access key W9BW3J
- Complete the student’s details and select the relevant Year Group. Example Year 11. Simply select all relevant resources and subjects.
- Review your requirements list and make changes (if required). Please note: some list items have been denoted by your school as a requisite for the subject or year.
- If you need additional items, top up from our Back to School special range, and checkout.
Please note: For home deliveries only, if you have more than one student at the same school repeat above steps.
Once completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Please note: Any technology items you order will be sent separately to the rest of your items.
If you have purchased any E Books you will receive a separate activation email.
Your order will be delivered to your nominated address.
- Orders placed on or before 2nd December 2018 will be delivered free of charge before the end of December 2018 • Orders placed between 2nd December and 16th December 2018 will be delivered free of charge prior to Term 1
- Orders placed between 17th December 2018 and 6th January 2019 will incur a delivery fee of $9.95 and be delivered prior to Term 1
Unfortunately, delivery of orders placed after 6th January 2019 cannot be guaranteed before the start of Term 1, 2019
Australia Post – Orders are delivered via Australia Post’s e Parcel service. As soon as your order is dispatched an email will be sent to let you know the Australia Post tracking ID Number. Your order can be tracked at auspost.com.au. Note: PO Box addresses are not accepted by Australia Post.
Payment Methods Accepted: Payment options available are Cash, EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard.
When shopping at our OfficeMax stores, please bring this list to receive your schools Back to School pricing as standard retail pricing applies without this list. Product codes starting with 5 or 6 cannot be purchased or paid for at the retail stores.
- OFFICEMAX STORE – NORTH Unit 6/505 Scarborough Beach Rd Osborne Park WA 6017 (Access off Selby St)
- OFFICEMAX STORE – SOUTH Unit 5/9 Yampi Way Willetton WA 6155
Normal Trading Hours Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 5.00pm Sat: 9.00am – 1.00pm Closed Sunday and Public Holidays
Extended Trading Hours 2nd January 2019 – 9th February 2019 Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm Only Day Sunday Trading Sunday 3rd February: 11.00am – 4.00pm CLOSED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Normal Trading resumes Monday 11th February 2019
Please note: zipPay is not available in store as a payment method
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you need help placing your order, returns or refunds, delivery information or have a general enquiry, please visit OfficeMaxSchools.com.au/help